New Upcoming Programming
Through collaborative learning experiences, students discover their innate leadership qualities as they develop an understanding of the human condition with compassion and realize their place as active participants and contributors in the world. Together envision a community that uses diverse voices to create innovative solutions for a more equitable and just society.
The eight week academic program will be held on Saturdays in one to one and a half hour increments. With an overarching theme of Opening Hearts and Minds to Creative Leadership & Advocacy, we are excited to offer the following programming:
- Creative Expression (writing, language arts, performance)
- Identity & Art (humanities and art)
- Social Justice & Food (history, science, and the environment)
- Cooking, Nutrition, and Climate (science, math, and the environment)
- Heart & Justice (cultural competency, geography, music, dance, and world language exposure)
Most sessions will be offered virtually and supplemented with outdoor, socially distanced sessions and/or events. Stay tuned for details.